HydraFacial is the only hydra-dermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime.
The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
THE PLATINUM HYDRAFACIAL EXPERIENCE | 60 MINUTES
Single Treatment: £200
The ultimate Hydrafacial experience! Begin with soothing Lymphatic Drainage to reduce puffiness and provide the appearance of lifting and contouring. Next, reveal smooth texture and vibrant skin clarity with a purifying cleanse, gentle chemical peel, and pain free extractions using patented Vortex-Fusion technology. Finally, targeted boosters and LED therapy enhance results for personalised skin concerns, and the treatment concludes by bathing the skin with nourishing hydration and antioxidants for the ultimate glow and best skin of your life.
THE DELUXE HYDRAFACIAL EXPERIENCE | 45 MINUTES
Single Treatment: £150
A refreshing treatment which includes all the essentials of the Signature Hydrafacial while also addressing specific skin concerns using HydraFacial’s targeted boosters to yield visible results. This is coupled with professional strength therapeutic light energy to treat skin from within.
THE SIGNATURE HYDRAFACIAL EXPERIENCE | 30 MINUTES
Single Treatment: £95
Cleanse, extract, and hydrate skin through our boosters filled with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid.
For accelerated treatment results and additional savings, purchase a Hydrafacial treatment series:
4 Treatments : £750
6 Treatments : £1,100
12 Treatments : £2,100
4 Treatments : £500
6 Treatments : £700
12 Treatments : £1,400
THE HYDRAFACIAL GLOW HEAD-TO-TOE – with Hydrafacial Body Treatments
Neck & Décolleté Treatment
Deluxe : £200
Signature : £100
What is HydraFacial treatment?
HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing,
exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
Is the treatment painful?
Patients may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
Are there any side effects?
The skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity. Experiences may vary and some patients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
Is this treatment suitable for everyone?
- Patients will need to consult on their treatment options as contra indications may be applicable if it is advised they have any of the following conditions:
- Active acne or infection
- Open lesion or cold sore
- An active infection in the treatment area
- Active sunburn
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes
- An autoimmune disease such as lupus
- A viral concern such as HIV or hepatitis
- Anticoagulants Therapy
- Melanoma or lesions suspected of malignancy
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Neurological disorders such as epilepsy (LED Lights)
- Infection in the urinary system i.e. kidneys, bladder and urethra (Lymphatic drainage)
- Crohn’s Disease (Lymphatic drainage)
- Hyperthyroidism (Lymphatic drainage)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (Lymphatic drainage)
- Lymphedema (Lymphatic drainage
Or have recently:
- Used Accutane, topical medications or antibiotics within the last 3 months
- Had aesthetic fillers, injectables or laser treatments within the last 1 month
When will I see a result?
Patients will likely see results immediately after treatment, although with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
How long will the treatment last?
Skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.