Emily Kerrison Aesthetics
If you do have any questions or want further information please get in touch, we’ll be happy to help.
Making a complaint against Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited
The Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited complaints procedure is designed to address any specific concerns our customers have that relate to the quality of customer service, or treatment they receive.
For example, this might include:
- Inefficient or dishonest administration
- delays in receiving information/responses within accepted timeframes (excluding Freedom of Information and Data Protection requests)
- incorrect information or guidance being issued by Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited.
- attitude and conduct of staff at Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited
- any treatment you may feel has not been carried out to the standard of care expected.
The procedures set out below explains how you can make a complaint about the quality of our services.
At Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited we encourage feedback as we recognize the value is being able to use your feedback to improve the service we provide. If you wish to share your views and experiences, simply speak to a member of staff.
If you are unhappy with any clinical treatment you have received, we will invite you back for a review, as detailed below, which we can organise with you via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our aim is to resolve any complaint quickly and you are invited initially to bring any matter of concern to Emily Kerrison or administration staff with whom you have been dealing. If you have any concerns you wish to raise informally, it is often worthwhile discussing these early on, as these may be able to be resolved quickly. However, if you still feel dissatisfied after this approach, you may initiate a formal complaint in writing.
All formal complaints should be in writing. Please provide as much information as possible along with contact details, such as your name, telephone number and postal address. We will handle any personal data you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You can write to us at the following address:
Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited
Or email us at email@example.com
In all cases, Emily Kerrison Aesthetics Limited will:-
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint. We will normally issue a letter or email of acknowledgement within 5 working days of receiving your complaint.
- Treat your complaint confidentially.
- Refer your complaint to the relevant person.
- Carry out a thorough investigation.
- Aim to provide a written reply to your complaint with a full explanation of the outcome of our investigations within 20 working days and, where this is not possible, as this is sometimes dependent on its nature, let you know when a reply can be expected.
- Apologise if we have made a mistake or if a problem has been caused by us.
- Let you know what we have done to put things right.